Masep Participates in the Frontier of Radiotherapy Conference
In October 2019, Chinese company Masep was invited to participate in the Frontier of Radiotherapy conference, held by the international industry banner The Radiosurgery Society. The conference was held in Milan, the fashion capital of Europe. It took place from the 24th of October 2019 to the 25th of October 2019.
During this time, Masep was the honorary sponsor of the conference. The aim was to provide a medical communication platform for cancer treatment practitioners, and to undertake corporate social responsibility in the scientific exploration of tumour radiosurgery technology.
The conference discussed the following nine topics over a period of two days.
1. STEREOTACTIC RADIOSURGERY(SRS) FOR INTRACRANIAL LESIONS
2. BRAIN AND SPINE SRS ORAL ABSTRACT PRESENTATIONS
3. STEREOTACTIC BODY RADIOTHERAPY(SBRT) FOR EXTRACRANIAL LESIONS
4. SBRT FOR EXTRACRANIAL LESIONS ORAL ABSTRACTS
5. IMMUNOTHERAPY, SRS AND ABLATIVE THERAPIES FOR THE TREATMENT OF CNS LESIONS
6. Synchrotron-generated Microbeams: an emerging frontier for SRS and Brain
7. STATE-OF-THE-ART AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES IN RADIOSURGERY
8. MEDICAL PHYSICS AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES ORAL ABSTRACT
IMAGING FOR INTRACRANIAL AND EXTRACRANIAL STEREOTACTIC
As a user of Masep Gamma Knife System (the latest model of Masep, Infini.) Dr. Sun Zhoushuang Sun, of the Sichuan Friendship Hospital, China shared her experience with many doctors.
This was the first time that Masep has entered the southern European stage. In order to scientifically explore cancer treatment, Masep will participate in more large medical conferences in the future. Further exploration and innovation in the field of tumour radiosurgery technology being the end goal.